Almost everyone in the world old enough to own a phone, has a Smartphone. The good and great things about Smartphones aside, the one thing most of them have in common is their poor battery power. This point is hotly contested though. Many people believe that the battery goes out quickly simply because some people overuse their phones. The problem however remains and short of buying a mobile battery pack so that you can switch batteries when one is over, or buying a mobile power bank extension kit, nothing can be done.
However, if you follow these simple steps, you will see that your battery lasts longer and you do not have to use as many accessories to make sure your phone lasts the day.
- Use your wi-fi option. If you are in an area that supports wi-fi, use it. This saves battery, as you are not using your data plan.
- Shut all open applications. Once you have finished using an application, switch it off. Do not leave it open as it uses more battery.
- Turning off your GPS application, makes a huge difference to your battery.
- Keep a tab on the amount of battery you are using, so you wont be taken by surprise when your phone shuts down. Download the battery widget.
- Put your phone on power saving mode, when you see that you are low on battery power.
Keeping a track of these simple steps will ensure that you don’t need to use a mobile power bank extension kit.